COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCES “LAVOSLAV RUŽIČKA“ IN VUKOVAR
Hereby invites you to the:
5th International Scientific and Professional Conference “Physiotherapy in Sports, Recreation and Wellness”
to be held on 24th and 25th October 2019 in Vukovar
- prof. Noel Cameron, PhD, Great Britain
- prof. Dragan Primorac, PhD, Croatia
- prof. Ines Drenjančević, PhD, Croatia
- prof. Dragan Mirkov, PhD, Serbia
- Žarko Bakran, PhD, Croatia
- Assist. prof. Gordana Bujišić, PhD, Croatia
- Assist. prof. Saša Missoni, PhD, Croatia
- prof. Miroslav Milankov, PhD, Serbia
- prof. Mirsad Muftić, PhD, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- prof. Osman Sinanović, PhD, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Assist. prof. Mile Marinčić, PhD, Croatia
- Assist. prof. Tatjana Trošt Bobić, PhD, Croatia
- Assist. prof. Iva Šklempe Kokić, PhD, senior lecturer, Croatia
- Agneza Aleksijević, PhD, senior lecturer, Croatia
- Assist. prof. Neveka Velikonja Kregor, PhD, Slovenia
- prof. Amra Macić Džanković, PhD, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- prof. Silva Butković Soldo, PhD, Croatia
- Željko Sudarić, PhD, senior lecturer, Croatia
- Erna Davidović Cvetko, PhD, senior lecturer, Croatia
- Nebojša Nešić, PhD, college professor, Croatia
- Slavica Janković, PhD, senior lecturer, Croatia
- Željko Sudarić, PhD, senior lecturer, dean – president of Organisation committee
- Darija Ivanković, senior lecturer, vice dean for education and students
- Slobodan Stojanović, PhD, college professor, vice dean for business operations and cooperation with business entities
- Slavica Janković, PhD, senior lecturer, head of Department for Health studies
- Nebojša Nešić, PhD, college professor
- Assist. prof. Iva Šklepe Kokić, senior lecturer, PhD
- Erna Davidović Cvetko, PhD, senior lecturer
- Vesna Brumnić, dipl. physioth., senior lecturer
- Stjepan Jelica, mag. physioth., senior lecturer
- Mateja Znika, mag. physioth., senior lecturer
- Vesna Šeper, master in sports medicine and physicotherapy, senior lecturer
Iva Šklempe Kokić
– Submission of abstracts until 15th September 2019, on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Notification of Abstract acceptance until 22nd September 2019.
– Submission of full paper for review until 1st December 2019.
–Notification of full paper acceptance until 15th December 2019.
– Holding of the 5th International Scientific and Professional Conference on 24th and 25th November 2019.
The programme of the scientific and professional conference will be defined subsequently.
- Physical Activities and Health.
- Prevention in Sports and Recreation.
- Physiotherapy Approach to Injuries and Damages in Sports and Recreation.
- Psychosocial Aspects of Sports, Recreation and Wellness.
- Management in Sports, Recreation and Wellness.
- Effect of Physical Activities on Quality of Life.
- Free themes
Instructions for Authors
All papers should be written in Croatian, except for Abstract. It should be written in Croatian and English.
TITLE OF THE PAPER
[Font Times New Roman size 12, BOLD, ENG]
- Author 1 Name and surname [font Times New Roman, size 12, bold]
E-mail [font Times New Roman, size 12, italic]
- Author 2 Name and surname [font Times New Roman, size 12, bold]
E-mail [font Times New Roman, size 12, italic]
- SUMMARY [font Times New Roman, size 12, italic, bold]
Summary up to 250 words (excluding the title and list of authors) shall be structured and shall include the following parts: introduction, methods, results and conclusions. The recommended length of the title is 10 to 15 words. The use of abbreviations in the summary is not recommended.
- Keywords: (alphabetically) [Font Times New Roman, size 12, italic]
- INTRODUCTION [Font Times New Roman size 12, BOLD]
The paper shall be formatted to A4 paper – vertical orientation – with the following margins: left, right, top, bottom: 2.5 cm; do not add page numbering [font Times New Roman, size 12]
- CHAPTER [font Times New Roman size 12, BOLD]
Image / Chart 1: Image / Chart title (source) [Font Times New Roman, size 12, italic]
Example: Image/ Chart 1: Personnel net wages (. Thomas, 1993, page 80)
Table 1: Table title (source) [Font Times New Roman, size 12, italic]
Example: Table 1: Personnel net wages (Thomas, 1993, page. 80)
- 2.1. Subchapter Title [font Times New Roman, size 12, bold]
- 2.1.1 Title subchapter [font Times New Roman, size 12, bold]
- Books: Philippe i Peter Howitt, 1998, Endogenous Growth Theory, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Articles in the journal:Persson, Torsten i Guido Tabellini, 1994, “Is Inequality Harmful for Growth?”, American Economic Review,84(3), str. 600-621.
- Chapter in the book :Maddison, Angus, 1994, “Explaining the Economic Performance of Nations, 1820-1989” u William J. Baumol, Richard R. Nelson i Edward N. Wolff, ured., Convergence of Productivity: Cross National Studies and Historical Evidence, str. 20-61, Oxford i New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Working material:Van den Noord, Paul, 2000, “The Size and Role of Automatic Fiscal Stabilizers in the 1990s and Beyond”,OECD Economics Department Working Papers, br. 230, siječanj, Pariz: OECD.
- Papers published on the Internet: Byrne, Alex, 2004, “The End of History: Censorship and Libraries”, The Australian Library Journal, 53(2). http://www.alia.org.au/publishing/alj/53.2/full.text/byrne.html (pristupljeno 13. studenog 2004.).
- Databases published on the Internet : Eurostat, 2001, Eurostat Yearbook 2001, http://europa.eu.int/comm/eurostat (pristupljeno 28. rujna 2006.).
- Unpublished papers presented at conferences: Roxana i David Barlow, 2000, “The Relation Between Policies and Growth in Transition Countries”, rad prezentiran na konferenciji “Transition Economics and the Chinese Economy” u organizaciji CEPR/ERSC, Edinburgh, 24.-25. kolovoza.
Online sources (access date)
Registration Fee and Accommodation
Registration fee for the Scientific and Professional Conference amounts to 80 Euros per submitted paper.
Registration fee includes working materials, Book of abstracts, conference lunch, sightseeing and conference dinner.
Registration fee of 40 euro includes working materials, presentation and publication of the paper and Proceedings book.
Registration fee is paid to the transaction account of the College IBAN: HR4725000091102156476
Model: 00 Reference number: 4
Payment receipt to be sent until 21st October 2019 at the latest, to fax: +385 (0)32 444 686 or e-mail: email@example.com
Instructions for registration fee payment for foreign participants:
ADDIKO BANK, Dr. Franje Tuđmana 4, 32000 Vukovar
SWIFT: HAABHR22 IBAN: HR4725000091102156476
All participants of the 5th International Scientific and Professional Conference “Physiotherapy in Sports, Recreation and Wellness” shall receive the printed proceedings of summaries and papers in extenso on electronic medium.